Once More Into the Ether!

 As many I'm sure, I've wanted my voice added to the cacophony of the Internet.  But what of value did I have to say?  I'm still unsure.  I will nonetheless head off in a direction.  This may lead to disaster or epiphany.  Either way the journey has begun, the gauntlet thrown, the challenge accepted.  The one sure thing is that it will in some way revolve around tabletop narrative gaming in whatever form I find under stone, within canopy, or listless at sea.  These things that entertain or intrigue me will get examination through my particular lens and obtuse tastes.  I will use machine learning algorithms to lay the stones or suggest the brush, but ALL direction is mine, and it is intended as a sieve to relieve myself of it's thoughts.  Perhaps there will be growth on this journey, that is yet to be seen.  But exploration will occur and the prodding could excite at the possibility of something uniquely playable actually hitting the table.  As I go forth PLEASE reach out with comments.  I am interested in what feedback this receives. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capt. Sparrow's Compass

MANIACS!; or how I came to understand the Gnome way of life.